Restricted traffic area permit/subscription handling
- Permit archive management
- Direct printing of permits
- Ability to manage temporary permits
- Interaction with handhelds supplied to Agents
- Interface with access control systems
- Integration in web platforms for management by external operators
A procedure designed to manage and administer the issue and renewal of access permits, temporary or otherwise, for restricted traffic areas
- Management of permits for residents or authorised drivers, temporary, annual and for multiple years.
- Printing permits on A4/A5 sheet or, on request, on custom template with anti-fraud hologram.
- Printing of individual permit, a list of permits and circular letters that can be customised by the user for communications to citizens, selected in various ways (by street, type of permit, etc.).
- Data security using passwords for authorised Agents.
- Permits can be searched or catalogued by:
- Reason for issue
- Permit holder
- Category (residents, artisans ...)
- Type (parking, parking and transit, disabled ...)
- Each permit contains the following information: sequential number, holder, period of validity, street and sector concerned, reason for issue, requirements and times of validity of the permit, notes field.
- All information is verified with special support tables managed by the user.
- Management and printing of temporary permits (e.g. goods loading/unloading).
- Accounting statements in case of paid annual temporary permits.
- Printing of payment receipt.
- Management of temporary permits issued with Sispark handheld computers
- Printout of various statistics
- Export of licence plates with permit onto Sispark handheld computers for on the street verification of the validity of the permits displayed
- Communication with central information system where appropriate:
- Export of data in ASCII / DBF / XLS / XML format for uploading to host computer.
- Interface with access control system.
- Sending communications to the holders via EMAIL / SMS.
- WEB module for question capture with a regular browser.
- WEB module for printing permits independently by authorised commercial operators (e.g. hotels).